Amba Hotel Charing Cross
The Strand, Westminster Borough, London, WC2N 5HX, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.8/10! (score from 1667 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Deluxe King Room
Standard Double Room
Executive King Room
Executive Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Executive Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room
6 reasons to choose Amba Hotel Charing Cross
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 7 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Make the most of your stay, whether you’re stopping over on business or you’re in London to discover what makes this great city tick. Just steps from Trafalgar Square, it’s time to discover what a hotel stay should really be like at Amba Hotel Charing Cross – an oasis of calm housed within a beautiful, Grade II listed building. Experience the unique combination of 150 years of British architectural heritage and the attentive service and seamless technology you need to feel at home, indulged and special. It’s the little things that make a big difference. Everything has been designed with you in mind so we can deliver a personalised service, for both business and leisure. Stay in touch, catch up with family or stream your favourite entertainment directly from your own devices with free, fast Wi-Fi in every corner of the hotel. It’s a small touch but one we know makes it possible to settle in quickly.
Amba Hotel Charing Cross takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Charing Cross 0 miles
- Charing Cross Station 0 miles
- St Martin-in-the-Fields 0.1 miles
- Adelphi Theatre 0.1 miles
- National Portrait Gallery 0.1 miles
- Playhouse Theatre 0.1 miles
- The Duke of York's Theatre 0.1 miles
- Embankment 0.1 miles
- Trafalgar Square 0.1 miles
- Nelson's Column 0.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Savoy Theatre 0.2 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 0.4 miles
- London Eye 0.4 miles
- Big Ben 0.6 miles
- Houses of Parliament 0.6 miles
- Buckingham Palace 0.9 miles
- Hyde Park 1.9 miles
- Tower of London 2 miles
- O2 Arena 5.5 miles
- Wembley Stadium 7.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Chinatown Market 0.5 miles
- London City Airport 7.5 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 14.3 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24.5 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Chanel, Burberry
Food areas nearby
- China Town Restaurant Market Cafe Cuisine in this area includes: Street food, Traditional, Chinese, Lunch, Dinner, Seafood, Sushi
- Superstar BBQ Restaurant Cuisine in this area includes: Korean
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pool and wellness
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Restaurant (à la carte and buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.