43 High street, Chard, TA20 1QL, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 255 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Conveniently located at the top of the High Street opposite the Chard Museum, we are a short walk away from the shops and restaurants. Ammonite Lodge is a 300 year old cottage style building, full of character and charm.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Dinosaur Land 10.3 miles
- Taunton Deane Services M5 10.5 miles
- Taunton Library 11.3 miles
- Golden Cap 11.4 miles
- County Court 11.4 miles
- Somerset County Council 11.5 miles
- Taunton Deane West Somerset Magistrates Court 11.6 miles
- Musgrove Park Hospital 11.7 miles
- Taunton Deane Borough Council 11.9 miles
- Somerset College of Arts & Technology 12 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Spice Villa Indian Restaurant 0 miles
- Wetherspoons Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Bath House Hotel Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Sainsbury's Market 0.3 miles
- Tescos Supermarket 1 miles
- Chard Reservoir Lake 1.5 miles
- Lyme Regis Sea/ocean 12 miles
- Exeter International Airport 21.6 miles
- Bristol Airport 37.3 miles
- Cardiff Airport 39.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Ammonite Lodge
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Pets are not allowed.
- Horse riding
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
- Packed lunches
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
Entertainment and family services
- Baby safety gates
- Board games/puzzles
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 22:00
06:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Ammonite Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Check-in is from 16:00 unless prior arrangements have been made with the property.
Check-in after 22:00 is subject to an additional charge of GBP 10. Guests planning to check-in around 22:00 or later are requested to contact the property in advance using the details on the booking confirmation.
A dinner service can be requested in advance, using the Special Requests box on the booking confirmation.