43 High street, Chard, TA20 1QL, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 206 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Ammonite Lodge.
Conveniently located at the top of the High Street opposite the Chard Museum, we are a short walk away from the shops and restaurants. Ammonite Lodge is a 300 year old cottage style building, full of character and charm.
Ammonite Lodge takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Dinosaur Land 10.3 miles
- Taunton Deane Services M5 10.5 miles
- Taunton Library 11.3 miles
- Golden Cap 11.4 miles
- County Court 11.4 miles
- Somerset County Council 11.5 miles
- Taunton Deane West Somerset Magistrates Court 11.6 miles
- Musgrove Park Hospital 11.7 miles
- Taunton Deane Borough Council 11.9 miles
- Somerset College of Arts & Technology 12 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tescos Supermarket 1 miles
- Spice Villa Indian Restaurant 0 miles
- Wetherspoons Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Bath House Hotel Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Sainsbury's Market 0.3 miles
- Chard Reservoir Lake 1.5 miles
- Lyme Regis Ocean/Sea 12 miles
- Exeter International Airport 21.6 miles
- Bristol Airport 37.3 miles
- Cardiff Airport 39.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Ammonite Lodge
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
- Packed Lunches
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
Entertainment & Family Services
- Baby Safety Gates
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per person per night in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Check-in is from 16:00 unless prior arrangements have been made with the property.
Check-in after 22:00 is subject to an additional charge of GBP 10. Guests planning to check-in around 22:00 or later are requested to contact the property in advance using the details on the booking confirmation.
A dinner service can be requested in advance, using the Special Requests box on the booking confirmation.