Argyll Guest House
970 Sauchiehall street, North West, Glasgow, G3 7TH, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
The Argyll Guest House is a small family-run hotel with every room featuring a different Scottish clan tartan.
Argyll Guest House takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum 0.2 miles
- University of Glasgow 0.4 miles
- University of Glasgow Library 0.5 miles
- Sauchiehall Street 0.5 miles
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery 0.6 miles
- Charing Cross 0.6 miles
- King's Theatre Glasgow 0.7 miles
- St Mary's Cathedral 0.7 miles
- McLellan Galleries 0.7 miles
- Whyte & Mackay 0.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Royal Concert Hall 1.3 miles
- Buchanan Galleries 1.3 miles
- Glasgow Queen Street Station 1.4 miles
- Citizens' Theatre 1.7 miles
- Glasgow Royal Infirmary 2.1 miles
- Braehead Arena 3 miles
- Hampden Park 3.1 miles
- The Emirates Arena 3.4 miles
- Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome 3.4 miles
- Mugdock Country Park 6.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Ox & Finch Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Chelsea Market Market 0.2 miles
- Sainsbury Supermarket 0.3 miles
- The Gannet Restaurant Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Montgommery's Cafe Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Sutherlands Scottish Restaurant and Bar Restaurant 0 miles
- Mother India's Cafe Cafe/bar 0.4 miles
- Kelvingrove Museum Mountain 0.3 miles
- Glasgow Airport 5.7 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 27.4 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 36.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Argyll Guest House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges may be applicable.
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Check-out is by 11:00. If you are not leaving the city until later we are happy to hold your luggage.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.