This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Annfield House Hotel
6 Castle Street, Irvine, KA12 8RJ, United Kingdom –
Annfield likes to offer a warm welcome throughout your stay. We always strive to make all guests feel like at home. We have an onsite restaurant which serves everything from lighter bites, bar lunch & evening meals. You can enjoy a tea or coffee with homemade scone or sample some of our delicious home baking! We are approx. 10minutes drive from Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 10 minute walk to Irvine Train Station & have fantastic links to all of Ayrshire & Glasgow for some retail therapy. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Area Info –
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 8.3 miles
- Glasgow Airport 19.5 miles
- Campbeltown Airport 41.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Annfield House Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry