Apex Temple Court Hotel
1-2 Serjeant's Inn, Fleet Street, City of London, London, EC4Y 1LL, United Kingdom – – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 2386 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Deluxe King Room with Club Lounge Access and Balcony
City King Room
Deluxe King Room with Club Lounge Access
Master Suite with Club Lounge Access
Superior King Room
Junior Suite with Club Lounge Access
Superior King Room with Balcony
City Twin Room
6 reasons to choose Apex Temple Court Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 8 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
The entrance may sit just a courtyard away from Fleet Street, but Apex Temple Court Hotel's atmosphere is far removed from the bustle of the City of London. Contemporary interior design, complemented by creative fixtures and natural light, creates an environment unmatched by other four-star Central London hotels.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Fleet Street 0 miles
- Middle Temple Hall 0.1 miles
- City Thameslink 0.2 miles
- Royal Courts of Justice 0.2 miles
- Blackfriars Station 0.3 miles
- Blackfriars 0.3 miles
- Central Criminal Court 0.3 miles
- Temple 0.3 miles
- British Library of Political and Economic Science 0.3 miles
- Chancery Lane 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- London Eye 0.9 miles
- Trafalgar Square 0.9 miles
- Big Ben 1.1 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 1.1 miles
- Houses of Parliament 1.2 miles
- Tower of London 1.3 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.6 miles
- Hyde Park 2.6 miles
- O2 Arena 4.9 miles
- Wembley Stadium 7.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Starbucks Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Sainburys Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Gaucho, Chancery Lane Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Coop Supermarket 0.2 miles
- The Delaunay Restaurant 0.4 miles
- The Delaunay Cafe/bar 0.4 miles
- Barbecoa Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Covent Garden Market 0.7 miles
- Exmouth Market Market 1.2 miles
- Borough Market Market 1.4 miles
- River Thames River 0.1 miles
- London City Airport 6.8 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 15.1 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Fitness centre
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Lower bathroom sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Accessible parking
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:30 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Apex Temple Court Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.