973 Sauchiehall St, North West, Glasgow, G3 7TQ, United Kingdom –
Superior Twin Room
Superior Single Room
Budget Single Room
Budget Double Room
Four Poster Room
Welcome to your "home away from home" in Glasgow. We are a traditional family-run hotel where each room is tastefully decorated in Scottish Clan themes.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum 0.2 miles
- University of Glasgow 0.4 miles
- University of Glasgow Library 0.5 miles
- Sauchiehall Street 0.6 miles
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery 0.6 miles
- Charing Cross 0.6 miles
- King's Theatre Glasgow 0.7 miles
- St Mary's Cathedral 0.7 miles
- McLellan Galleries 0.8 miles
- Riverside Museum 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Royal Concert Hall 1.3 miles
- Buchanan Galleries 1.3 miles
- Glasgow Queen Street Station 1.4 miles
- Citizens' Theatre 1.7 miles
- Glasgow Royal Infirmary 2.1 miles
- Braehead Arena 3 miles
- Hampden Park 3.1 miles
- The Emirates Arena 3.4 miles
- Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome 3.4 miles
- Mugdock Country Park 6.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sainsbury Supermarket 0.1 miles
- sutherlands Restaurant 0 miles
- Glasgow Airport 5.7 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 27.4 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 36.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Scottish, International
4 Reasons to Choose Argyll Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 4 per day.
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children from 0 to 5 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children from 0 to 5 year are charged GBP 5 per person per night in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Argyll Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note evening meals are currently available on Fridays and Saturdays only.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.