Situated in the heart of Dunkeld the Atholl Arms Hotel sits on Bridge Street overlooking the River Tay. The hotel has en-suite rooms with TVs and free WiFi.
The Atholl Arms was built in 1833 and bedrooms are decorated in a Georgian-style. They feature telephones, trouser presses, bathroom toiletries and tea/coffee making facilities.
The Inn at the Atholl serves international cuisine whilst the Riverview Restaurant offers a traditional Scottish menu. The Atholl Lounge has open fires and offers light lunches.
Dunkeld Cathedral and Dunkeld And Birnam Golf Club are both just a 5-minute walk away. Dunkeld Train Station is a 10-minute walk and free parking is available at the Atholl.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is breakfast included in room rates?rates are room only does not included breakfast Only booking direct with the hotel offer complimentary breakfastAnswered on 1 July 2020
- Does the hotel have ground floor bedrooms and if so what type eg twin , double etc and do any of rooms have a river views?Our bedrooms are located on the first or second floor. We have the lounge, bar&bistro and restaurant on the ground floor.Answered on 28 February 2021
- Can you advise what type of room I would need to book for this Saturday night if bringing a dog?We have pet friendly rooms all room types however it’s all subject to availability . Best to call the hotel to check availability so we can advise . ..Answered on 4 January 2022
- Any new year packagesWe don't have New Year packages yet but closer to the time you can get in touch with the hotel reception.Answered on 1 April 2022
- Are all rooms dog friendly?We have certain rooms which can take pets. Please phone our hotel reception team directly before making a reservation to make sure we have pet friendl..Answered on 21 October 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 22:00
07:30 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Atholl Arms Hotel Dunkeld accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Meals are served 12:00 until 21:00 7 days a week.
Please note that this property is open to essential workers until 15 July, 2020.
Please inform Atholl Arms Hotel Dunkeld in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
FAQs about Atholl Arms Hotel Dunkeld
Atholl Arms Hotel Dunkeld offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Horse riding
Check-in at Atholl Arms Hotel Dunkeld is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Atholl Arms Hotel Dunkeld is 200 yards from the centre of Dunkeld.
Room options at Atholl Arms Hotel Dunkeld include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Atholl Arms Hotel Dunkeld by:
- Car 45min
The prices at Atholl Arms Hotel Dunkeld may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at Atholl Arms Hotel Dunkeld can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte