Auld Mill House Hotel
Halbeath Road (opposite Arnold Clark), Dunfermline, KY11 4LF, United Kingdom –
Greetings from The Morrison Family. Unique family owned/operated Hotel since 2000. Origianlly a Corn Mill owners house with the ruined corn mill in view,the Auld Mill is now a well established, popular eatery & watering hole for both locals & visitors to Dunfermline. We offer a warm,welcoming,relaxed,homely atmosphere,comfortable immaculate sorroundings,delicious menus & a well stocked bar. So turn aff the main road come doon the hill,through the trees & over the wee bridge to the Auld Mill.
Property surroundings –
- Dunfermline Golf Club 3.2 miles
- Forth Bridge 4.8 miles
- Aberdour Castle 5 miles
- Aberdour Golf Course 5.1 miles
- Hopetoun House 6 miles
- Hawes Pier 6.2 miles
- Blackness Castle 6.3 miles
- Dalmeny House 7.2 miles
- Boness & Kinneil Railway 8.1 miles
- Kinross Services M90 9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Edinburgh Zoo 11 miles
- Murrayfield Stadium 11.7 miles
- Edinburgh Castle 12.4 miles
- Edinburgh Playhouse 12.4 miles
- Omni Centre 12.4 miles
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo 12.5 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley station 12.5 miles
- Royal Mile 12.5 miles
- Edinburgh Festival Theatre 12.9 miles
- University of Edinburgh 12.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- RETAIL PARK Supermarket 0.3 miles
- West Lomond Mountain 5 miles
- Loch Leven Lake 5 miles
- Firth of Forth River 5 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 9.3 miles
- Glasgow Airport 41.7 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 59.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Auld Mill House Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Trouser press
- Luggage storage (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Packed lunches
- Gift shop
- Express check-in/check-out
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 00:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Auld Mill House Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.