Bannatyne's Charlton House Spa Hotel
Shepton Mallet Nr Glastonbury, Shepton Mallet, BA4 4PR, United Kingdom –
Area Info –
- Wells Cathedral 5.8 miles
- Wookey Hole Caves 6.7 miles
- Stourhead 10.7 miles
- Longleat House 10.9 miles
- Longleat Safari Park 10.9 miles
- Chew Valley Lake 11.2 miles
- Priston Mill 12.2 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Caves 12.3 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Craft Village 12.5 miles
- Fleet Air Arm Museum 13 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Oldfield Park Train Station 14.9 miles
- Bath Spa Train Station 15.2 miles
- The Roman Baths 15.4 miles
- Bath Abbey 15.4 miles
- The Circus Bath 15.4 miles
- Pulteney Bridge 15.6 miles
- Royal Crescent 15.6 miles
- University of Bath 15.7 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 18.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Co op Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Bristol Airport 16 miles
- Cardiff Airport 38.3 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 40.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose Bannatyne's Charlton House Spa Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.