Barnett Hill Hotel
Blackheath Lane, Guildford, GU5 0RF , United Kingdom –
Barnett Hill is a beautiful Queen Anne style Mansion dating back to 1905, the dream of Frank Cook, Grandson of renowned travel agent ‘Thomas Cook’. Set within 26 acres of lovingly maintained gardens and woodland; sitting in the heart of the Surrey Hills just outside Guildford, Surrey. Barnett Hill Country House Hotel takes a stunning hill top location, within the beautifully established area of outstanding natural beauty in Surrey. Located only a 30 minute drive from National Trust; Box-Hill and also within the famous road cycle route of the London 2012 Olympics. Positioned only 3 miles from Guildford town centre and 30 minutes from London, Barnett Hill is wonderfully convenient yet retains a tranquil and peaceful rural setting, with undisturbed 360 degree views of the Surrey Hills and surrounding countryside. The hotel is currently undergoing a transformation with every bedroom and public space being given a makeover to bring the hotel completely up to date.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Guildford County Court 3.3 miles
- Crown Court Guildford 3.4 miles
- Stoke Park 3.5 miles
- Guildford Cathedral 3.7 miles
- University of Surrey 3.8 miles
- Royal Surrey County Hospital 4.3 miles
- Nuffield Health Guildford Hospital 4.4 miles
- Surrey Research Park 4.5 miles
- Hambledon 4.7 miles
- West Surrey Golf Club 5.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Top Gear Test Track 5.7 miles
- Denbies Wine Estate 9.7 miles
- Box Hill 10.2 miles
- Frensham Great Pond and Common 11.7 miles
- Botleys Mansion 12.1 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 16.4 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 19.2 miles
- London City Airport 32.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 reasons to choose Barnett Hill Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Full body massage
- Head massage
- Foot massage
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes available (free)
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Bridal suite
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Barnett Hill Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.