The Resident Kensington
25 Courtfield Gardens, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW5 0PG, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 803 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Resident Kensington! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The hotel is ideally located just 1,000 feet from Earl’s Court Underground Station, with a direct line from Heathrow Airport. There is a 24-hour front desk, and the modern apartment-style rooms have free Wi-Fi.
The rooms at this hotel have air conditioning and a private bathroom with a power shower. All rooms have a compact kitchenette, tea/coffee making facilities and a flat-screen interactive LCD TV with on-demand movies.
All rooms have a compact kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator and kettle. Rooms also feature British and European power sockets, and a work desk. Personal safes are also provided.
Just half a mile from Earl’s Court Exhibition Center, the hotel is a 10-minute walk from the famous Museum Mile. Elegant Knightsbridge, home to Harrods, is a 20-minute walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hello do u allow birthday celebrationsWe do allow birthday stays in our hotel. please do let us know before hand for us to prepare something special.Answered on December 17, 2019
- After 15 days with you Is it possible to leave luggage with you while we are in the north for hiking for 15 days? Thank you.We can keep guest's luggage only if they have future reservation with us or our other properties and the amount of luggage is due to availability sinc..Answered on January 24, 2020
- Is it possible to leave luggage after our stay while hiking on Hadrian´s wall?Good afternoon, We do have a luggage room at our hotel but it does have limited space. Please could you confirm how many pieces of luggage you wish t..Answered on January 25, 2020
- How many rooms does this hotel have?Hi, Our property have 65 rooms in total. 7 different room categories. Kind regards, Edgardo Cruz ReceptionAnswered on February 20, 2022
- How far away from royal albert hall?Hi, We are about 20-25 minutes walking distance away, and about 5 or 10 minutes by taxi. Public Transport links are also available, taking about 15-..Answered on October 9, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Resident Kensington accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
A baby cot can only be accommodated in the King Double or Twin, Superior Double, and Deluxe Double rooms. Please inform the property if any of the guests are children, so the rooms can be set accordingly.
Kindly note there are no disability accessible rooms, there is no step free access or access for motorized scooters or wheelchairs, which may not be suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply. The property will contact you after booking.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Resident Kensington
The Resident Kensington offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The Resident Kensington is 2.9 miles from the center of London.
Check-in at The Resident Kensington is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at The Resident Kensington may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at The Resident Kensington include: