Basil Street Apartments
15 Basil Street, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW3 1AX, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 127 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Superior Three Bedroom Apartment
Large Studio Apartment
Some say that the only place in to stay in London is in the grand residential areas of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. This district is an endless cavalcade of streets lined with splendid houses redolent of stuccoed wealth and pillared porches, quaint small squares that would not be out of place in a sleepy cathedral town, elegant antique shops, delightful pubs nestled away in back lanes and of course the capital’s snazziest department stores, Harrods and Harvey Nichols. For those who want to return to a spacious and comfortable home away from home after a long day of exploring or indulging in everything that lively Knightsbridge and its surrounding areas have to offer, Basil Street Apartments is the perfect option!
Basil Street Apartments takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Harrods 0.1 miles
- Knightsbridge 0.1 miles
- Sloane Street 0.2 miles
- The Serpentine 0.4 miles
- Hyde Park Corner 0.4 miles
- Ellis Street 0.4 miles
- Victoria & Albert Museum 0.5 miles
- Apsley House 0.6 miles
- Sloane Square 0.6 miles
- London Science Museum 0.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Hyde Park 0.6 miles
- Buckingham Palace 0.9 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 1.4 miles
- Trafalgar Square 1.5 miles
- Houses of Parliament 1.6 miles
- Big Ben 1.6 miles
- London Eye 1.8 miles
- Tower of London 3.6 miles
- Wembley Stadium 6.4 miles
- O2 Arena 7 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Gran Caffé Londra Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Harrods Supermarket 0 miles
- Harvey Nichols Supermarket 0 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0 miles
- Sale E Pepe Restaurant 0 miles
- Montpeliano Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Zuma Restaurant 0 miles
- Ladurée Londres Harrods Cafe/bar 1.9 miles
- London City Airport 9.1 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 12.7 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.8 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
Popular brands like: Cartier, Tiffany & Co, Hermès, Prada, Chanel
Popular brands like: Gucci, Ralph Lauren, Burberry
Popular brands like: Cartier, Tiffany & Co, Hermès, Prada, Ralph Lauren
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
Pool and wellness
- Massage (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Daily maid service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 20 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 50 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
- The property will provide you with a unique pin code that will allow you to enter the apartments. An automated e-mail will be sent to you 1 day prior to the day of arrival.
- Once you’ve arrived, press the buzzer and enter the building. On the left hand side you will see a safe box where you will need to enter your unique pin code. The box will then open and the key to your apartment will be lit in green.
- On the touch screen, please press the green-lit key sign and then pull the key from the box.
Outside of these hours, or on Bank Holidays, check-in must occur at The Lancaster London Hotel, located on Lancaster Terrace, London W2 2TY.
Complimentary car transfer can be arranged from the The Lancaster London Hotel to Basil Street Apartments.
On arrival at either location, guest credit card details will be taken for pre-authorisation purposes. The contract will be signed again and a photocopy of a valid passport (for identification purposes) will be taken.
Card information will be required for guaranteeing purposes and for any incidentals that may accrue doing your stay. Please be aware that you are liable for any damages or breakages caused whilst in the accommodation and will be charged on the credit card provided.
Please inform Basil Street Apartments in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.