74 London Rd, Sittingbourne, ME10 1NS, United Kingdom –
En Suite Single
Single Room with Separate Private Bathroom
En Suite Twin Room
En Suite Double Room
Although Iain & Liz have only been here a short while, there has been a Bed & Breakfast here for over 20 years. The building itself is much older and has been through lots of different reincarnations. The older part of The Beaumont was built in the 17th Century, with a "new" extension added in the 19th Century. Already we enjoy this interesting and historic building, and are enthusiastic about welcoming others to share in it and stay here too! We pride ourselves on continuing The Beaumont’s reputation for providing clean, comfortable, welcoming accommodation and a polite friendly service.
Area Info –
- Medway Services M2 4.9 miles
- Maidstone Services M20 7 miles
- Leeds Castle 7.6 miles
- Bearsted Golf Club 7.9 miles
- Historic Chatham Dockyard 8.7 miles
- Chatham Train Station 9 miles
- Dickens World 9.1 miles
- Maidstone Borough Council 9.7 miles
- Upnor Castle 9.7 miles
- The Hazlitt Theatre 9.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Rochester Castle 10 miles
- Adventure Island 13.2 miles
- University of Kent 15.3 miles
- Ashford Eurostar International 15.3 miles
- Canterbury WestTrain Station 15.8 miles
- Canterbury East Train Station 16 miles
- Canterbury Cathedral 16.2 miles
- Brands Hatch 19.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.3 miles
- The Billet Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Tudor Rose Restaurant 1.2 miles
- London Southend Airport 15.6 miles
- London City Airport 31 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 40.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Beaumont
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
Entertainment and Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5 per person per night in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note most rooms are at the front of the property, which is nearest to the road. Some noise disturbances may be experienced.