Cove Road, Malham, BD23 4DJ, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 859 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Beck Hall Malham is a dog-friendly hotel and bistro located in Malham, in the Yorkshire Dales.
All 21 rooms at the property offer private bathrooms. Guests can enjoy walks from the property's doorstep.
In the fully licensed restaurant, guests can enjoy seasonal, British dishes cooked using local ingredients available. There is also a full bar and guests can relax on the terrace.
Malham Cove is 2,650 feet from Beck Hall, and Janet's Foss and Gordale Scar are both 1 miles away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Are dogs allowedYes dogs are extremely welcome in all bedrooms and public areas at Beck Hall at no charge.Answered on 4 January 2020
- Would it be possible to bring our baby with us to stay with you. We have our own travel cot. Thank youYes of course, we can also provide cots free of charge.Answered on 26 October 2019
- Hi, do you have any family rooms (2 adults, 2 children)?Hello! Yes we do - though availability in these is a little limited. Please feel free to pop us an message or give us a call to discuss dates and options.Answered on 10 June 2021
- Hello there, I am aware of the latest government guild-lines but I'm hoping these lift once we are into December. I hope to book your lovely hotel for..Hi there! Yes that's correct :)Answered on 30 November 2020
- Have you any rooms available in October two adults two small dogs I’ve tried ringing but no one answersHi there, Many thanks for your enquiry. We do have some rooms available in October. If you would like to ring us today on 01729 830729, I would be..Answered on 27 September 2021
- Still looking?
Food: British, Steakhouse, Local, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Baggage storage
- Packed lunches
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Beck Hall accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
FAQs about Beck Hall
The prices at Beck Hall may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Beck Hall can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Beck Hall is 1,000 feet from the center of Malham.
Check-in at Beck Hall is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Beck Hall offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Room options at Beck Hall include:
Beck Hall has 1 restaurant: