Beech Cottage B&B
32 Combe Road, Bath, BA2 5HY, United Kingdom –
Our listed grade 2 property was originally two stone miners' cottages built in 1803, during the time of the Georgian building boom in Bath. On a Saturday or Sunday you can visit the stone mines legacy centre just 50m away. Quietly located in a beech wood setting. More likely to hear an owl at night than traffic. With luck you might hear a woodpecker in the woods - try spotting him with our binoculars! More likely to see wild deer from your room than a human being.
Property surroundings –
- Prior Park Landscape Gardens 0.7 miles
- Entry Hill Golf Course 0.7 miles
- Entry Hill Golf Club 0.7 miles
- Alexandra Park 1.1 miles
- Bath Spa Train Station 1.3 miles
- Moorlands Play Area 1.5 miles
- The Pulteney Princess 1.5 miles
- University of Bath 1.5 miles
- Hotbath Gallery 1.5 miles
- Sally Lunns Museum 1.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- The Roman Baths 1.6 miles
- Bath Abbey 1.6 miles
- Pulteney Bridge 1.7 miles
- The Circus Bath 1.8 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 1.9 miles
- Royal Crescent 2.1 miles
- Lacock Abbey 10.7 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 11.7 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 11.7 miles
- Cabot Circus 12.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Forester & Flower Pub Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Darling Deli Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Co-op Supermarket Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Chew Valley Lake Lake 12.4 miles
- Blagdon Lake Lake 14.9 miles
- Bristol Airport 15.6 miles
- Cardiff Airport 42.9 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 45.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Beech Cottage B&B
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Fishing (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking throughout
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 19:00
08:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 6 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.