Beech Cottage B&B
32 Combe Road, Bath, BA2 5HY, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Our listed grade 2 property was originally two stone miners' cottages built in 1803, during the time of the Georgian building boom in Bath. On a Saturday or Sunday you can visit the stone mines legacy centre just 50m away. Quietly located in a beech wood setting. More likely to hear an owl at night than traffic. With luck you might hear a woodpecker in the woods - try spotting him with our binoculars! More likely to see wild deer from your room than a human being.
Beech Cottage B&B takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Prior Park Landscape Gardens 0.7 miles
- Entry Hill Golf Course 0.7 miles
- Entry Hill Golf Club 0.7 miles
- Alexandra Park 1.1 miles
- Bath Spa Train Station 1.3 miles
- Moorlands Play Area 1.5 miles
- The Pulteney Princess 1.5 miles
- University of Bath 1.5 miles
- Hotbath Gallery 1.5 miles
- Sally Lunns Museum 1.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Roman Baths 1.6 miles
- Bath Abbey 1.6 miles
- Pulteney Bridge 1.7 miles
- The Circus Bath 1.8 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 1.9 miles
- Royal Crescent 2.1 miles
- Lacock Abbey 10.7 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 11.7 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 11.7 miles
- Cabot Circus 12.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Forester & Flower Pub Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Darling Deli Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Co-op Supermarket Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Chew Valley Lake Lake 12.4 miles
- Blagdon Lake Lake 14.9 miles
- Bristol Airport 15.6 miles
- Cardiff Airport 42.9 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 45.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Beech Cottage B&B
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Airport Shuttle
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 6 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.