Beech House Hotel
60 Bath Road, Reading, RG30 2AY, United Kingdom –
Beech House Hotel Reading is a Victorian Building converted into a Hotel while retaining its original features and character.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Reading Magistrates Court 1 miles
- University of West London - Berkshire Institute for Health 1 miles
- Reading Borough Council 1 miles
- Reading Train Station 1.3 miles
- Reading Station 1.3 miles
- The Museum of Reading 1.3 miles
- Reading Central Library 1.3 miles
- Reading Crown Court 1.4 miles
- Oracle Shopping Centre 1.5 miles
- Royal Berkshire Hospital 1.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- LaplandUK 12.7 miles
- Newbury Racecourse 13.8 miles
- Dorney Lake 14.6 miles
- Cliveden House 15.3 miles
- Windsor Castle 16.9 miles
- Highclere Castle 17.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Beefeater Restaurant 0 miles
- Beefeater Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.8 miles
- Asda Supermarket 1 miles
- Tesco Extra, Reading West Supermarket 1 miles
- Thames River 1.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Beech House Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Cycling Off-site
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Tennis court Off-site (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage (Additional charge)
- Express check-in/check-out
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 23:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Beech House Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.