Beech House Hotel
60 Bath Road, Reading, RG30 2AY, United Kingdom –
Beech House Hotel Reading is a Victorian Building converted into a Hotel while retaining its original features and character.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Reading Magistrates Court 1 miles
- University of West London - Berkshire Institute for Health 1 miles
- Reading Borough Council 1 miles
- Reading Train Station 1.3 miles
- Reading Station 1.3 miles
- The Museum of Reading 1.3 miles
- Reading Central Library 1.3 miles
- Reading Crown Court 1.4 miles
- Oracle Shopping Centre 1.5 miles
- Royal Berkshire Hospital 1.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- LaplandUK 12.7 miles
- Newbury Racecourse 13.8 miles
- Dorney Lake 14.6 miles
- Cliveden House 15.3 miles
- Windsor Castle 16.9 miles
- Highclere Castle 17.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.8 miles
- Asda Supermarket 1 miles
- Tesco Extra, Reading West Supermarket 1 miles
- Beefeater Restaurant 0 miles
- Beefeater Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Thames River 1.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Beech House Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Cycling Off-site
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court Off-site (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Beech House Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.