Beechwood B and B
Beechwood, Eastbourne Road, Halland, BN8 6PS, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 58 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Double Room with Private Bathroom|
Welcome to Beechwood a boutique Bed and Breakfast in East Sussex just outside Uckfield and Lewes. We have 2 large bedrooms with fabulous king-sized beds, a twin-bedded room and all have beautiful bathrooms with power-showers. Every bedroom is tastefully decorated with attention to detail to maximise the comfort of guests. Breakfast is served in our large conservatory overlooking our extensive, well-maintained rear garden. Guests are able to choose from a comprehensive breakfast menu and we always aim to cater for every need. We are centrally located for many National Trust venues, important towns such as Brighton or Royal Tunbridge Wells and beautiful country walks over the South Downs or the Ashdown Forest. There are the mainline rail facilities to London from Uckfield and Lewes and we are just 35 minutes from Gatwick Airport and just 10 minutes drive from Glyndebourne Opera House. Your hosts Ceri & Carol
Beechwood B and B takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Glyndebourne Opera House 4.7 miles
- Lewes Castle & Barbican House Museum 6.7 miles
- East Sussex County Council 7 miles
- Drusillas Park 9.5 miles
- Herstmonceux Castle 9.9 miles
- East Sussex National Golf Club 10 miles
- AMEX Stadium 10.5 miles
- University of Sussex 10.6 miles
- Burgess Hill 11.4 miles
- Eastbourne District General Hospital 11.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway Adventure Park 12 miles
- University of Brighton International College 12.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Waitrose Uckfield Supermarket 0 miles
- Lewes Market 0 miles
- The Black lion Restaurant 0.3 miles
- The Wok Inn Restaurant 1 miles
- Muffins Cafe/bar 2 miles
- The Blackboys Inn Restaurant 3 miles
- Tesco Uckfield Supermarket 3 miles
- The Cock Ringmer Cafe/bar 4 miles
- Bills Lewes Cafe/bar 6 miles
- Waitress Lewes Supermarket 6 miles
- Southdowns National Park Mountain 5 miles
- Ashdown Forest Mountain 5 miles
- Eastbourne Sea/ocean 15 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 20.2 miles
- London City Airport 39.7 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 45.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Beechwood B and B
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
- Horse riding
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Ironing service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:30 - 00:00 hours
06:00 - 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years are charged GBP 50 per night when using existing beds.
All further older children or adults stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 58 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: