Belmont Hotel Leicester
De Montfort St, Leicester, LE1 7GR, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9/10! (score from 1652 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Executive Double Room|
|Superior Double Room|
|Superior Family Room|
|Classic Single Room|
|Classic Double Room|
|Classic Twin Room|
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Leicester Railway Station 0.2 miles
- Belgrave Road 0.5 miles
- Welford Road Stadium 0.5 miles
- Leicester Royal Infirmary 0.5 miles
- Upper Brown Street 0.5 miles
- University of Leicester 0.5 miles
- Leicester Market 0.6 miles
- De Montfort University 0.6 miles
- Leicester Cathedral 0.7 miles
- Highcross Shopping Centre 0.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Leicester Castle 0.7 miles
- King Power Stadium 1 miles
- Abbey Park 1.3 miles
- National Space Centre 1.8 miles
- Leicester General Hospital 1.8 miles
- Glenfield Hospital 3 miles
- Leicester Forest East Services M1 3.5 miles
- Kirby Muxloe Castle 4.4 miles
- Leicester Markfield Services M1 8.6 miles
- Loughborough University 10.7 miles
Restaurants and markets
- David Fergusons Restaurant 0 miles
- Jamies Cafe/bar 0 miles
- tesco Supermarket 0 miles
- Leicester Market Market 1 miles
- East Midlands Airport 16.4 miles
- Birmingham Airport 28.3 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 58.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
David Ferguson at The Belmont
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner, High tea
6 reasons to choose Belmont Hotel Leicester
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Leicester
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible).
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Trouser press
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 23:00 hours
07:00 - 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1652 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: