143 Brooklands Road, Sale, M33 3QN, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Originally built in 1875, The Belmore is superbly located within easy reach of the motorway network, Manchester Airport and Metrolink tram system. It benefits from twenty luxurious bedrooms and suites refurbished in 2012, providing some of the best accommodation in Sale. With a pub restaurant serving real ales and fresh food. All rooms are furnished to a high standard with a contemporary feel. Free Wi-Fi throughout all of the hotel. Free Parking.
Belmore Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Sale Water Park 1.5 miles
- Ashton-on-Mersey Golf Club 1.6 miles
- Old Trafford Cricket Ground 3.3 miles
- Fletcher Moss Botanical Gardens 3.7 miles
- Old Trafford Stadium 3.7 miles
- Wilmslow Road 3.8 miles
- Imperial War Museum North 3.9 miles
- Legoland Discovery Center Manchester 3.9 miles
- Trafford Centre 4.1 miles
- The Lowry 4.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Manchester Central 5.3 miles
- The Opera House 5.4 miles
- Bridgewater Hall 5.4 miles
- The Palace Theatre 5.4 miles
- Piccadilly Railway Station 5.8 miles
- Whitworth Art Gallery 5.8 miles
- Manchester Arena 6.1 miles
- City of Manchester 'Etihad' Stadium 6.9 miles
- Heaton Park 9.2 miles
- Manchester Art Gallery 10.8 miles
- Manchester Airport 4 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 22.7 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 41.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Belmore Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Suit Press
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Honeymoon Suite
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 5 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The property provides its own travel cots but does not provide bedding. Guests must bring their own.
Reception is not manned 24 hours.
Upon making a booking, card details are only used to secure the reservation. Final payment is taken on departure.
£250 charge imposed on anyone found to be smoking in the rooms.