143 Brooklands Road, Sale, M33 3QN, United Kingdom –
Originally built in 1875, The Belmore is superbly located within easy reach of the motorway network, Manchester Airport and Metrolink tram system. It benefits from twenty luxurious bedrooms and suites refurbished in 2012, providing some of the best accommodation in Sale. With a pub restaurant serving real ales and fresh food. All rooms are furnished to a high standard with a contemporary feel. Free Wi-Fi throughout all of the hotel. Free Parking. PLEASE NOTE THAT FROM 31ST JULY 2017 TO 20TH OCTOBER 2017, THE PUB/PROPERTY IS EXPERIENCING MAJOR REFURBISHMENT AND DEVELOPMENT WORK. DURING THIS TIME, THERE WILL BE CONSTRUCTION NOISE AND EXTREMELY LIMITED PARKING. UNFORTUNATELY, SPACES CANNOT BE RESERVED. PLEASE CALL THE HOTEL FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Belmore Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Sale Water Park 1.5 miles
- Ashton-on-Mersey Golf Club 1.6 miles
- Old Trafford Cricket Ground 3.3 miles
- Fletcher Moss Botanical Gardens 3.7 miles
- Old Trafford Stadium 3.7 miles
- Wilmslow Road 3.8 miles
- Imperial War Museum North 3.9 miles
- Legoland Discovery Center Manchester 3.9 miles
- Dunham Massey 3.9 miles
- Trafford Centre 4.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Lowry 4.2 miles
- Manchester Central 5.3 miles
- The Opera House 5.4 miles
- Bridgewater Hall 5.4 miles
- Piccadilly Railway Station 5.8 miles
- Whitworth Art Gallery 5.8 miles
- Manchester Arena 6.1 miles
- City of Manchester 'Etihad' Stadium 6.9 miles
- Heaton Park 9.2 miles
- Manchester Art Gallery 10.8 miles
- Manchester Airport 4 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 22.7 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 41.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: British, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Belmore Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and charges may apply.
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 5 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
As the property has a function room, there is the possibility of loud music.
The property provides its own travel cots but does not provide bedding. Guests must bring their own.
Reception is not manned 24 hours.
Upon making a booking, card details are only used to secure the reservation. Final payment is taken on departure.
£250 charge imposed on anyone found to be smoking in the rooms.