Magherabuoy House Hotel
41 Magheraboy Road, Portrush, BT56 8NX, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Magherabuoy House has an interesting history. The main building was constructed in 1860. It was designed by Ireland's leading architect, Sir Charles Lanyon, for a Liverpool-born doctor, Robert Hamilton. It had about ten owners before it became a Hotel in 1986, most notably Northern Ireland's first Minister for Home Affairs, Sir Richard Dawson Bates. A new and extended bedroom wing opened in 2006 to replace the 1986 construction, and includes standard, family, accessible and superior bedroom types.
Magherabuoy House Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Portstewart Golf Club 2.9 miles
- Dunluce Castle 3.4 miles
- Royal Portrush Golf Course 3.4 miles
- Castlerock Golf Course 5.3 miles
- Mountsandel Fort 5.3 miles
- Old Bushmills distillery 5.5 miles
- Mussenden Temple 6.3 miles
- Giants Causeway 6.4 miles
- Giants Causeway visitors centre 6.4 miles
- Hezlett House 6.5 miles
- Castlerock Beach Sea/ocean 15 miles
- City of Derry Airport 22.2 miles
- Islay Airport 37.7 miles
- Belfast International Airport 40.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: British, Irish
Open for: Dinner, High tea
Leona's Tea Room
4 reasons to choose Magherabuoy House Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Pool and wellness
- Massage (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Billiards (Additional charge)
- Children's playground
- Games room
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Daily maid service
- Shoeshine (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 23:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.