Magherabuoy House Hotel
41 Magheraboy Road, Portrush, BT56 8NX, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Magherabuoy House has an interesting history. The main building was constructed in 1860. It was designed by Ireland's leading architect, Sir Charles Lanyon, for a Liverpool-born doctor, Robert Hamilton. It had about ten owners before it became a Hotel in 1986, most notably Northern Ireland's first Minister for Home Affairs, Sir Richard Dawson Bates. A new and extended bedroom wing opened in 2006 to replace the 1986 construction, and includes standard, family, accessible and superior bedroom types.
Magherabuoy House Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Portstewart Golf Club 2.9 miles
- Dunluce Castle 3.4 miles
- Royal Portrush Golf Course 3.4 miles
- Castlerock Golf Course 5.3 miles
- Mountsandel Fort 5.3 miles
- Old Bushmills distillery 5.5 miles
- Mussenden Temple 6.3 miles
- Giants Causeway 6.4 miles
- Giants Causeway visitors centre 6.4 miles
- Hezlett House 6.5 miles
- Castlerock Beach Ocean/Sea 15 miles
- City of Derry Airport 22.2 miles
- Glenegedale Airport 37.7 miles
- Belfast International Airport 40.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: British, Irish
Open for: Dinner, High tea
Leona's Tea Room
5 Reasons to Choose Magherabuoy House Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pool and Spa
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Pool Table (additional charge)
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.