Best Western Reigate Manor Hotel
Reigate Hill, Reigate, RH2 9PF, United Kingdom –
5 Reasons to Choose Best Western Reigate Manor Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Welcome to the Reigate Manor Hotel. A 50 Bedroom family friendly hotel. With great access to the M25 and 8miles from Gatwick, the hotel has a great position in the heart of Surrey. Reigate Town is only 1 mile away. Visit www.reigatemanor.co.uk to explore the hotel further!
Best Western Reigate Manor Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Walton Heath Golf Club 2.6 miles
- Walton-on-the-Hill 3 miles
- Betchworth Park Golf Club 4.8 miles
- Box Hill 4.8 miles
- Denbies Wine Estate 5.3 miles
- Horley Council Offices 5.4 miles
- Horley Library 5.6 miles
- Spire Gatwick Park Hospital 5.7 miles
- Gatwick Airport North Terminal 6.2 miles
- Gatwick Airport South Terminal 6.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Nonsuch Park 7.6 miles
- Horton Park Golf Club 8 miles
- Chessington World of Adventures 8.4 miles
- Three Bridges 9.3 miles
- Addington Palace 10.2 miles
- Morden 10.6 miles
- South Wimbledon 11.5 miles
- Colliers Wood 11.7 miles
- Wimbledon 11.8 miles
- Hampton Court Palace 12.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Coop Supermarket 0.5 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 6.7 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 18.7 miles
- London City Airport 20.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Garden Room
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The Hotel does not allow pets (unless guide dogs) and if a pet damages the hotel the full cost of cleaning and repairing the rooms affected will be charged, subject to a minimum GBP 250 charge.
Please be advised that the hotel regularly holds functions at the weekend which may result in some noise disturbance to guests. Where possible rooms will be allocated in queiter areas of the hotel but this cannot be guaranteed. Please note the half board package includes a 2-course meal.
Please note, over the Christmas period, the hotel will be hosting a number of parties that may cause some disruption to guests. Rooms will be offered in quieter areas of the hotel where possible. Should you have any concerns please contact the hotel in advance of your stay to request a quiet room.