Best Western Sheffield City Centre Cutlers Hotel, Sheffield
Theatreland, George Street, Sheffield, S1 2PF, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|Executive Double Room|
7 Reasons to Choose Best Western Sheffield City Centre Cutlers Hotel, Sheffield
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Sheffield
Guests loved the "boutique" style
The Best Western Cutlers Hotel is a fantastic 45 bedroom hotel in the heart of Sheffield City Center. It boasts the amazing 1857 Bar and is without doubt one of Sheffield's best hotels to use a base for exploring the City of Sheffield.
Best Western Sheffield City Centre Cutlers Hotel, Sheffield takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Crucible Theatre 0.1 miles
- Central Library 0.1 miles
- Sheffield Hallam University 0.2 miles
- Ponds Forge International Sports Centre 0.2 miles
- HMCS Magistrates Court 0.2 miles
- Sheffield Crown Court 0.2 miles
- Sheffield Combined Courts Centre 0.2 miles
- Sheffield City Hall 0.2 miles
- Sheffield Train Station 0.3 miles
- Sheffield Victoria 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sheffield Archives 0.4 miles
- The Sheffield College 0.6 miles
- The University of Sheffield 0.9 miles
- Don Valley Stadium 1.9 miles
- Bishop's House 2.2 miles
- Motorpoint Arena 2.3 miles
- Meadowhall Shopping Centre 3.1 miles
- Birley Wood Golf Club 4 miles
- Blue Circle (Hope) Golf Club 11.1 miles
- Chatsworth House 12.2 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 19.9 miles
- Manchester Airport 33.2 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 34.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 7.50 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
2:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Any additional children or adults are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Parking is located approximately 200 feet from the hotel at Arundel Gate, Sheffield, S1 2PN. Please be aware there is a height restriction in the car park of 6.5 feet.
Restaurant opening times for serving of the full menu is Monday–Thursday 18:00–21:30. If you are travelling as a group and require dinner on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday evening, please contact the hotel directly and they will be happy to discuss the options to accommodate you.
Pets can be accommodated for GBP 20 per night per pet, subject to availability and by prior arrangement.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1402 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: