Bishops Guest Accommodation
135 Holgate Road, York, YO24 4DF, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|Deluxe Double Room|
|Basic Triple Room|
|Superior Double Room|
|Four Poster Room|
Bishops is a beautiful Victorian house built on land owned by the Archbishop of York, it was built for a clergyman and his family and still retains lot sof original features We were the proud winners of Guest House of the Year on our first attempt at the competition in 2012 , we won again in 2013 Runners up in 2014 and proudly hold the title again for 2015 our last time as we have decided to give someone else a chance!
Want to send a special request to Marco (left|) and Deborah receive the 2015 York Tourism Award for Best Guest Accommodation? Add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- York Cold War Bunker 0.4 miles
- Bar Convent Museum 0.4 miles
- National Railway Museum 0.5 miles
- York Train Station 0.5 miles
- York Railway station 0.5 miles
- City of York Council 0.6 miles
- Jorvik Viking Centre 0.7 miles
- York Guildhall 0.8 miles
- York Central Library 0.9 miles
- King's Manor Library 0.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms 0.9 miles
- Grand Opera House 0.9 miles
- York City Walls 0.9 miles
- York Minster 1 miles
- Knavesmire 1.1 miles
- York Barbican 1.2 miles
- University of York 2.1 miles
- Aldwark Manor Golf Club 10.5 miles
- Allerton Castle 11.5 miles
- Bramham Park 11.5 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Fox Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- One Stop Shop Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Delrios Restaurant 0.6 miles
- York Market 1.1 miles
- Howardian Hills Mountain 25 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 23.4 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 33.4 miles
- Humberside Airport 40 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Bishops Guest Accommodation
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Guests loved the "boutique" style
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Dry cleaning
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
12:00 - 21:00 hours
09:00 - 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that this property cannot accommodate hen and stag parties.
Please inform Bishops Guest Accommodation in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 379 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: