Bishops Guest Accommodation
135 Holgate Road, York, YO24 4DF, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9/10! (score from 404 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Bishops is a beautiful Victorian house built on land owned by the Archbishop of York, it was built for a clergyman and his family and still retains lot sof original features We were the proud winners of Guest House of the Year on our first attempt at the competition in 2012 , we won again in 2013 Runners up in 2014 and proudly hold the title again for 2015 our last time as we have decided to give someone else a chance!
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- York Cold War Bunker 0.4 miles
- Bar Convent Museum 0.4 miles
- National Railway Museum 0.5 miles
- York Train Station 0.5 miles
- York Railway station 0.5 miles
- Priory Church of the Holy Trinity 0.6 miles
- City of York Council 0.6 miles
- Jorvik Viking Centre 0.7 miles
- York Guildhall 0.8 miles
- York Central Library 0.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- York Minster 1 miles
- Bramham Park 11.5 miles
- Harrogate Turkish Baths 18.1 miles
- Royal Hall Theatre 18.1 miles
- Roundhay Park 19.4 miles
- Ripley Castle 19.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Fox Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- One Stop Shop Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Sainsburys Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Delrios Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Skosh Restaurant 0.7 miles
- Brew Dog Cafe/bar 0.7 miles
- York Market 1.1 miles
- The Biltmore Cafe/bar 1.2 miles
- Valentinos Restaurant 1.4 miles
- Tesco Superstore Supermarket 2.4 miles
- Ouse River 0.7 miles
- Howardian Hills Mountain 25 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 23.4 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 33.4 miles
- Humberside Airport 40 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Bishops Guest Accommodation
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
12:00 - 22:00
09:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Bishops Guest Accommodation accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that this property cannot accommodate hen and stag parties.
Please inform Bishops Guest Accommodation in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.