Bishops Guest Accommodation
135 Holgate Road, York, YO24 4DF, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|Deluxe Double Room|
|Basic Triple Room|
|Superior Double Room|
|Four Poster Room|
Bishops is a beautiful Victorian house built on land owned by the Archbishop of York, it was built for a clergyman and his family and still retains lot sof original features We were the proud winners of Guest House of the Year on our first attempt at the competition in 2012 , we won again in 2013 Runners up in 2014 and proudly hold the title again for 2015 our last time as we have decided to give someone else a chance!
Want to send a special request to Marco (left|) and Deborah receive the 2015 York Tourism Award for Best Guest Accommodation? Add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- York Cold War Bunker 0.4 miles
- Bar Convent Museum 0.4 miles
- National Railway Museum 0.5 miles
- York Train Station 0.5 miles
- York Railway Station 0.5 miles
- City of York Council 0.6 miles
- Jorvik Viking Centre 0.7 miles
- York Guildhall 0.8 miles
- York Central Library 0.9 miles
- King's Manor Library 0.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms 0.9 miles
- Grand Opera House 0.9 miles
- York City Walls 0.9 miles
- York Minster 1 miles
- Knavesmire 1.1 miles
- York Barbican 1.2 miles
- University of York 2.1 miles
- Aldwark Manor Golf Club 10.5 miles
- Allerton Castle 11.5 miles
- Bramham Park 11.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- York Market 1.1 miles
- The Fox Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- One Stop Shop Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Delrios Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Howardian Hills Mountain 25 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 23.4 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 33.4 miles
- Humberside Airport 40 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Bishops Guest Accommodation
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that this property cannot accommodate bachelor/bachelorette parties.
Please inform Bishops Guest Accommodation of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 380 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: