Blackwell House, 33 Mullabrack Road, Scarva, Co-Down, Banbridge, BT63 6BP, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 68 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience World-class Service at Blackwell House
Blackwell House is located in the countryside bordering County Down and County Armagh, 5 miles from Banbridge. This beautiful country house offers lovely rooms, a restaurant and a garden.
The individually decorated rooms at Blackwell House have elaborate design with features including fine wooden furnishings, large beds, fireplaces and embossed wallpaper. All rooms have 600-thread Egyptian cotton sheets, luxury bathrooms with bathrobes, slippers and toiletries, as well as free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee-making facilities.
A range of traditional dishes is served in the elegant dining room, and you can also relax in the comfortable lounge area, or conservatory.
The surrounding fields and waterways provide a great setting for walking and cycling. From the nearby, historic village of Scarva, you can access the canalside walking route. Belfast is 30 miles away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi… we have a dog and wondering which rooms are available to accommodate us with our dog and what is the cost of bringing our dog? Many thanksHi we have 3 rooms which are doggie friendly. the dog package is £30 per night. the rooms are £185pn for the Charleston & Orchard rooms or the Loft S..Answered on 7 December 2021
- Hi Which room would I need to book online to have a private hot tub if this is possible? ThanksHi The private Hot Tub is only available in the Loft Suite this will be avail from the 1st July onwards. If you would like more details of the package..Answered on 19 May 2021
- Are you open Christmas Day for dinnerHi, thanks for your message. We are closed over the Christmas period. best regards.Answered on 7 October 2022
- Do you have any decent vegan options for breakfast?Good morning, we have a wide Vegan option for both dinners and breakfast. kind regards SteveAnswered on 12 June 2021
- Hi Joyce and Steve, I was wondering if there was a jacuzzi on the property ? Thank you, AxelleGood evening Axelle, we do indeed have a Hot Tub/Jacuzzi Kind regardsAnswered on 1 February 2021
- Still looking?
Managed by Joyce, Steve and Murphy welcome you to Blackwell House
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner, High tea
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Garden view
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Themed dinnersAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Movie nightsOff-site
- Bar crawls
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Hot tub
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Tennis courtOff-site
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- DVD player
- Pay-per-view channels
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Smoke alarms
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Adults only
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Spa facilities
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Open-air bath
- Hot tub/JacuzziAdditional charge
- SaunaAdditional charge
3:00 PM - 6:30 PM
6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Blackwell House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
FAQs about Blackwell House
Blackwell House is 3.1 miles from the center of Banbridge.
Blackwell House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Themed dinners
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bar crawls
- Open-air bath
- Movie nights
- Happy hour
- Horseback riding
- Spa facilities
- Cooking class
The prices at Blackwell House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Blackwell House include:
Guests staying at Blackwell House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Blackwell House on this page.
Blackwell House has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Blackwell House is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.