80 Chiltern St, Baker Street, Westminster Borough, London, W1U 5AF, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 1124 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London – Excellent location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Blandford Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
In a tranquil location in central London, the Blandford Hotel offers contemporary accommodation with free Wi-Fi, opposite Baker Street Tube Station. Regent’s Park, with London Zoo, is just a 5-minute walk away.
The Blandford is surrounded by attractions, with Madame Tussauds and the theatres of London’s West End within 5 minutes’ walk. The famous shops of Oxford Street and Bond Street are a further 5 minute stroll away.
The stylish rooms at the Blandford feature satellite TV, air conditioning and comfortable beds. Each room has a full private bathroom, and Wi-Fi access is available at an extra charge.
Guests can relax in the inviting hotel residents' lounge. The hotel has a 24-hour reception, with efficient, friendly staff.
This is our guests' favourite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Currency exchange: Need local currency? This property offers currency exchange on site.
- Good Evening, Do any of your twin rooms have 2 small doubles? A single would be too small to accommodate as one of us will recently have had an op.Our Twin room is with 2 single separate beds for 02 persons.Answered on 13 April 2022
- Good morning, I'm wondering if it is possible to push the 3 single beds together in the triple room, as we would be travelling with our 2 year old who..Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for contacting The Blandford Hotel. The beds in the triple room can't be moved due because of the bed lamps fitted in the w..Answered on 8 December 2021
- if we select the executive twin room can we be sure to get two twin beds if we select that option? A double bed would not work. Thank youDear Sir/Madam, Thank you for contacting The Blandford Hotel. If you will select the twin beds option we will definitely allocate you a room with 2 s..Answered on 21 January 2020
- Hi, where would the nearest car park be please and roughly how much is it for a day we looking at a three night stay with you in June￼Nearest Car park is located at 170 Marylebone Rd, London NW1 5ARAnswered on 2 January 2022
- Hi, what’s the easiest easy to get from you to Wembley stadium? Do tubes run all night or would a taxi be better? ThanksDear Guest, There is a direct connection on Jubilee and Metropolitan line to Wembley but underground do not operate whole night.Answered on 22 October 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
From 14:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Blandford Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
-1 night non-refundable deposit for the total booking required 1 month before arrival.
-Balance of the booking amount required 2 weeks before arrival.
-Once the balance has been paid, a confirmation will be sent to the booker, informing the booking is now non-refundable.
Guests are advised the same card that was used to make the booking will be required to take the payment. The credit card used for the payment needs to be presented at check in. If this is not possible then the hotel may request an alternative form of payment for security purposes.
Any bookings of 4 rooms or more under the same name or travelling together will be deemed to be a group booking. 1 night non-refundable deposit for the total booking required 1 month before arrival
Balance of the booking amount required 2 weeks before arrival. Once the balance has been paid, a confirmation must be sent to the booker informing them that the booking is now non-refundable. The booking must be made on the name of the traveler. Any name changes cannot be made without prior approval of the hotel and extra charges may apply at the hotel discretion.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Blandford Hotel
Blandford Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
From the nearest airport, you can get to Blandford Hotel by:
- Train 55min
Blandford Hotel is 1.6 miles from the centre of London.
Guests staying at Blandford Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Check-in at Blandford Hotel is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Room options at Blandford Hotel include:
The prices at Blandford Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.