Deshar Road, Boat of Garten, PH24 3BH, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|Garden Double or Twin Room|
|Deluxe Double or Twin Room|
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 12 years of age)
|Classic Single Room|
|Classic Double Room|
|Classic Twin Room|
|Classic Double or Twin Room|
|Suite - Double or Twin|
Arriving at The Boat Hotel for the first time can be be compared to returning as house guests of a close friend, where needs are anticipated before arrival and the welcome is genuine.
Want to send a special request to The Boat Hotel? Add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Boat of Garten Golf Club 0.1 miles
- Landmark Forest Adventure Park 3 miles
- Abernethy Golf Club 4.4 miles
- Grantown Museum 8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Mini Market - Post Office Supermarket 0 miles
- Loch Garten & Loch Vaa Lake 2.5 miles
- Cairngorm Mountain Ski lift 10 miles
- Strathspey Steam Railway Sea/ocean 0 miles
- River Spey River 0 miles
- Inverness Airport 23 miles
- Aberdeen Airport 58 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Bistro atThe Boat Hotel
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose Boat Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
- Ski Passes Available
- Ski Storage
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged GBP 10 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 768 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: