DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End
92 Southampton Row, Camden, London, WC1B 4BH, United Kingdom – – Metro access
King Junior Suite
Double Family Guest Room
Deluxe Double Room
Accessible Twin Guest Room
Deluxe Premium Double Room
5 reasons to choose DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 14 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
The Doubletree by Hilton London-West End is a popular 4-star property, located in the historic district of Bloomsbury with excellent transport links, accessible by tube, rail and bus. A modern hotel, with 237 guest rooms, it offers contemporary design with excellent amenities and facilities. It's 7 state- of- the art flexible meeting rooms are ideal for residential and non-residential events and can cater for up to 100 delegates.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Bloomsbury Square 0.1 miles
- Great Ormond Street Hospital 0.2 miles
- Holborn 0.2 miles
- British Museum 0.2 miles
- Russell Square 0.2 miles
- High Holborn 0.2 miles
- The Brunswick 0.3 miles
- New London Theatre 0.3 miles
- Freemasons' Hall 0.3 miles
- Birkbeck, University of London 0.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Piccadilly Circus 0.9 miles
- Trafalgar Square 0.9 miles
- London Eye 1.2 miles
- Big Ben 1.4 miles
- Houses of Parliament 1.4 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.5 miles
- Tower of London 2.1 miles
- Hyde Park 2.2 miles
- O2 Arena 5.5 miles
- Wembley Stadium 7.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Caffè Nero Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Costa Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Sainsbury's Local Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Starbucks Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Burger and Lobster Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Bill's Holborn Restaurant Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Hare & Tortoise Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.5 miles
- London City Airport 7.5 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 14.6 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 25.3 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
Popular brands like: Cartier, Hermès, H&M, Zara, Nike
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner, High tea
The Level Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast
Most popular facilities
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 32 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.