DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End
92 Southampton Row, Camden, London, WC1B 4BH, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
King Junior Suite
Double Family Guest Room
Deluxe Double Room
Accessible Twin Guest Room
Deluxe Premium Double Room
5 Reasons to Choose DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
The Doubletree by Hilton London-West End is a popular 4-star property, located in the historic district of Bloomsbury with excellent transport links, accessible by tube, rail and bus. A modern hotel, with 237 guest rooms, it offers contemporary design with excellent amenities and facilities. It's 7 state- of- the art flexible meeting rooms are ideal for residential and non-residential events and can cater for up to 100 delegates.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Bloomsbury Square 0.1 miles
- Great Ormond Street Hospital 0.2 miles
- Holborn 0.2 miles
- British Museum 0.2 miles
- Russell Square Metro Station 0.2 miles
- High Holborn 0.2 miles
- The Brunswick 0.3 miles
- New London Theatre 0.3 miles
- Freemasons' Hall 0.3 miles
- Birkbeck, University of London 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Piccadilly Circus 0.9 miles
- Trafalgar Square 0.9 miles
- London Eye 1.2 miles
- Big Ben 1.4 miles
- Houses of Parliament 1.4 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.5 miles
- Tower of London 2.1 miles
- Hyde Park 2.2 miles
- O2 Arena 5.5 miles
- Wembley Stadium 7.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Caffè Nero Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Costa Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Sainsbury's Local Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Starbucks Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Burger and Lobster Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Bill's Holborn Restaurant Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Hare & Tortoise Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.5 miles
- London City Airport 7.5 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 14.6 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 25.3 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Cartier, Hermès, H&M, Zara, Nike
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner, High tea
The Level Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 32 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.