The Collingdale Guest House
13 Larkstone Terrace, Ilfracombe, EX34 9NU, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 212 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Superior King Room with Sea View with Balcony
Wooded View Double/Twin Room (En Suite)
Wooded View with King Size Bed
Sea View Double Room (En Suite)
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Wooded View Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Sea View with King-Size Bed (En Suite)
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Watermouth Castle 0.8 miles
- Bull Point Lighthouse 4 miles
- Woolacombe Beach 4.8 miles
- Royal North Devon Golf Club 12.3 miles
- Westward Ho! 13.1 miles
- Lundy Island 13.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- High Street Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Numerous restaurants Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Numerous Cafes/Bars Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Cardiff Airport 35.7 miles
- Exeter International Airport 44.5 miles
- Bristol Airport 61.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 reasons to choose The Collingdale Guest House
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
- Snorkelling Off-site
- Horse riding Off-site (Additional charge)
- Diving Off-site (Additional charge)
- Bowling Off-site
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site
- Fishing Off-site (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Tennis court Off-site (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges may be applicable.
- Street parking
- Daily maid service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Packed lunches
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 22:00
09:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children older than 8 years are welcome.
Children's cots/cribs are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
The Collingdale Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the accommodation is not suitable for children aged under 8 years of age.
Please inform The Collingdale Guest House in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.