DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing
St Margaret's Head, North Queensferry, KY11 1HP, United Kingdom –
3 reasons to choose DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
The Queensferry Hotel is located just outside the historical village of North Queensferry, on the picturesque north shore of the River Forth, and walking distance to the Iconic Forth Road Bridge. Located at the gateway to the Grampians and the outskirts of Edinburgh, our hotel enjoys excellent road and rail links to Edinburgh’s city center. Edinburgh Airport is only 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Forth Bridge 0.4 miles
- Hawes Pier 1.6 miles
- Hopetoun House 2.5 miles
- Dalmeny House 3.2 miles
- Blackness Castle 4.3 miles
- Aberdour Golf Course 4.9 miles
- Dunfermline Golf Club 4.9 miles
- Aberdour Castle 5.1 miles
- Edinburgh Zoo 7.1 miles
- Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Edinburgh 7.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Murrayfield Stadium 8 miles
- Edinburgh Castle 9.1 miles
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo 9.2 miles
- Royal Mile 9.3 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley station 9.3 miles
- Omni Centre 9.3 miles
- Edinburgh Playhouse 9.4 miles
- University of Edinburgh 9.6 miles
- Edinburgh Festival Theatre 9.6 miles
- Dalhousie Castle 16.3 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 4.7 miles
- Glasgow Airport 41 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 57.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The North Shore
Cuisine: Scottish, Steakhouse
Open for: Dinner
Facilities of DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing Great facilities! Review score, 8.9
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Hiking Off-site
- Fishing Off-site (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
Good to know DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing takes special requests - add in the next step!
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that limited free WiFi is available throughout the property. Guests can enjoy premium high-speed Wi-Fi access at an additional charge.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.