DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing
St Margaret's Head, North Queensferry, KY11 1HP, United Kingdom –
4 Reasons to Choose DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The Queensferry Hotel is located just outside the historical village of North Queensferry, on the picturesque north shore of the River Forth, and walking distance to the Iconic Forth Road Bridge. Located at the gateway to the Grampians and the outskirts of Edinburgh, our hotel enjoys excellent road and rail links to Edinburgh’s city center. Edinburgh Airport is only 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Forth Bridge 0.4 miles
- Hawes Pier 1.6 miles
- Hopetoun House 2.5 miles
- Dalmeny House 3.2 miles
- Blackness Castle 4.3 miles
- Aberdour Golf Course 4.9 miles
- Dunfermline Golf Club 4.9 miles
- Aberdour Castle 5.1 miles
- Edinburgh Zoo 7.1 miles
- Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Edinburgh 7.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Murrayfield Stadium 8 miles
- Edinburgh Castle 9.1 miles
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo 9.2 miles
- Royal Mile 9.3 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley station 9.3 miles
- Omni Center 9.3 miles
- Edinburgh Playhouse 9.4 miles
- University of Edinburgh 9.6 miles
- Edinburgh Festival Theater 9.6 miles
- Dalhousie Castle 16.3 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 4.7 miles
- Glasgow Airport 41 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 57.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The North Shore
Food: Scottish, Steakhouse
Open for: Dinner
Facilities of DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing Great facilities! Review score, 8.8
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Hiking Off-site
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that limited free WiFi is available throughout the property. Guests can enjoy premium high-speed Wi-Fi access at an additional charge.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.