City Centre, 55-57 Skeldergate, York, YO1 6DS, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 2843 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Small Double Room
Standard Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
Executive Double Room
4 reasons to choose Middletons
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
We are a family run hotel, bar & restaurant, comprising of six historical listed buildings set over a courtyard garden.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Jorvik Viking Centre 0.1 miles
- Grand Opera House 0.1 miles
- Cliffords Tower 0.2 miles
- York Dungeon 0.2 miles
- Clifford's Tower 0.2 miles
- York Crown Court 0.2 miles
- York City Walls 0.2 miles
- York Castle Museum 0.2 miles
- Priory Church of the Holy Trinity 0.2 miles
- York Christmas Market 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- York Railway station 0.4 miles
- York Train Station 0.4 miles
- York Minster 0.5 miles
- Bramham Park 12.3 miles
- Harrogate Turkish Baths 18.9 miles
- Royal Hall Theatre 18.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Sainsburys Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Ouse River 0 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 24.1 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 33.4 miles
- Humberside Airport 39.5 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
- Coppergate Shopping Centre Shopping centre
Popular brands like: H&M, Zara
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most popular facilities
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 10 per day.
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:30 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Middletons accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that this property cannot accommodate hen and stag, or similar parties.
Guests aged 18 or younger have limited use of the fitness centre
The hotel has no lift, please state in your requests if you require a ground floor room.
All extra bed requests must be approved by the hotel. Not all rooms can accommodate extra beds.
The postcode to access the car park is YO1 6DU. Please note that parking spaces are limited and are on a first-come, first-served basis, and cost GBP 10 per car, per night.