Langham Hotel Eastbourne
Royal Parade, Eastbourne, BN22 7AH, United Kingdom –
Superior Double Room
Executive Double Room with Sea View
Small Twin Room
Small Single Room
Small Double Room
Single Room with Sea View
Superior Double Room with Sea View
Double Room with 4-Poster Bed and Sea View
4-Poster Honeymoon Suite with Sea View
The Langham is an AA Four star rated family run seaside hotel. The hotel was originally opened in 1913 and has undergone significant change and development over the years. The current owners Neil & Wendy Kirby have owned the Langham since 2005.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Eastbourne Pier 0.4 miles
- Congress Theatre 1 miles
- Eastbourne Borough Council 1 miles
- Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway Adventure Park 1.2 miles
- Eastbourne District General Hospital 1.7 miles
- Sovereign Harbour 1.8 miles
- Beachy Head 3.3 miles
- Drusillas Park 6.7 miles
- Herstmonceux Castle 7 miles
- Cooden Beach 7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Glyndebourne Opera House 12.6 miles
- White Rock Theatre 13.2 miles
- Brighton Marina 17.7 miles
- AMEX Stadium 17.8 miles
- Brighton Pier 19.3 miles
- The Royal Pavilion 19.4 miles
- Brighton Beach 19.4 miles
- Komedia 19.5 miles
- Victoria Gardens 19.8 miles
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre 19.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Langhams Bar Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Conservatory Restaurant at Langham Hotel Restaurant 0 miles
- Sainsburys Local Supermarket 0.3 miles
- English Channel Sea/ocean 0 miles
- Beachy Head Mountain 3.7 miles
- Seven Sisters Country Park Sea/ocean 7.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Langham Hotel Eastbourne
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 8 per day.
- Accessible parking
- Street parking
- Secured parking
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily maid service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box (Additional charge)
- Bridal suite
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:30 - 00:00
00:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Langham Hotel Eastbourne accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.