Langham Hotel Eastbourne
Royal Parade, Eastbourne, BN22 7AH, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Small Single Room
Small Double Room
Superior Double Room
Small Twin Room
Executive Double Room with Sea View
Single Room with Sea View
Superior Double Room with Sea View
Double Room with 4-Poster Bed and Sea View
4-Poster Honeymoon Suite with Sea View
The Langham is an AA Four star rated family run seaside hotel. The hotel was originally opened in 1913 and has undergone significant change and development over the years. The current owners Neil & Wendy Kirby have owned the Langham since 2005.
Langham Hotel Eastbourne takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Eastbourne Pier 0.4 miles
- Congress Theatre 1 miles
- Eastbourne Borough Council 1 miles
- Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway Adventure Park 1.2 miles
- Eastbourne District General Hospital 1.7 miles
- Sovereign Harbour 1.8 miles
- Beachy Head 3.3 miles
- Drusillas Park 6.7 miles
- Herstmonceux Castle 7 miles
- Cooden Beach 7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Langhams Bar Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Conservatory Restaurant at Langham Hotel Restaurant 0 miles
- Sainsburys Local Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Beachy Head Mountain 3.7 miles
- Seven Sisters Country Park Ocean/Sea 7.5 miles
- English Channel Ocean/Sea 0 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 33.3 miles
- London City Airport 51.7 miles
- London Southend Airport 57.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Langham Hotel Eastbourne
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 8 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:30 PM - 12:00 AM
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.