Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
This host will welcome you in English
Dunscore, Dunscore, DG2 0XA, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 66 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Boreland Farm
- Hi, Is it the whole house that is for the holiday rental or is it shared with other people?Hello, The one bedroom self catering anex is private and not shared with other people. It is located just over the farm drive next to our house. Hope this helps. Best wishes, PhilippaAnswered on April 22, 2021
- Would you like payment by card or cash when we leave? Thank you. I'm only asking because the last B&B asked me for cash the day before we left and there wasn't a cash machine for miles and then I had a limit on withdrawal, so it caused a bit of a headache. Thanks Julian CoatesHi Julian, we take payment from your credit or debit card on arrival if that's OK. We look forward to welcoming you on Monday, Best wishes, PhilippaAnswered on June 11, 2021
- Looking for quiet stay but will have some work to do including video calls so will need a strong internet connection. How good is the WiFi? Thank YouWifi is fiber to the property so pretty good!Answered on June 14, 2022
- Hi there, I am hoping to book a stay with you guys in the next month or so, but wondered if there was an additional charge if I'm bringing my dogs with me? Also, is the surrounding areas on for walking dogs off lead? ThanksHi, We do charge for dogs, £10 each (maximum of 2) for their stay. There is usually an empty field dogs can run in away from the farm animals and poultry. The ground has plenty of rabbits which may be a consideration if your dog takes off in chase?Answered on August 8, 2021
- Hello Does the property have a washing machine please?No it doesn't I'm afraidAnswered on June 14, 2022
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
1 crib available on request.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Debit card Boreland Farm accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The fine print
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Boreland Farm
Boreland Farm is 1.9 miles from the center of Dunscore.
Yes, Boreland Farm is popular with guests booking family stays.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Boreland Farm by:
- Car 1h 40min
Boreland Farm offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Room options at Boreland Farm include:
- Vacation Home
Check-in at Boreland Farm is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Boreland Farm may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.