21 New North Road, Exeter, EX4 4HF, United Kingdom –
grade 2 listed building set in the town centre location close to all attraction and train station . the building is Victorian 1800 hundreds and is set in a conservation area , bullers station is close by and the clock tower itself which was a gift to a lord who use to live in the street , college and university are on the doorstep and there are lots of pubs and restaurants close by, its a 5 minute stroll into the town centre itself .
Property surroundings –
- Exeter Cathedral 0.4 miles
- Exeter Chamber of Commerce and Industry 0.5 miles
- University of Exeter 0.5 miles
- Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital 1.3 miles
- Sandy Park Rugby Stadium 3.1 miles
- Exeter Services M5 3.2 miles
- Killerton 5.6 miles
- Powderham Castle 6.7 miles
- Sandy Bay Beach 11.2 miles
- Cullompton Services M5 11.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Castle Drogo 12.3 miles
- Tiverton Castle 12.6 miles
- Newton Abbot Racecourse 13.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- taj mahal, and, gandy indian Restaurant 0.1 miles
- farmers union, weatherspoons Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- co op super market Supermarket 0.1 miles
- guild hall shopping centre Market 0.4 miles
- quay river exe bars cafes boats River 1 miles
- exmouth and dawlish Sea/ocean 7 miles
- Exeter International Airport 5.3 miles
- Cardiff Airport 47 miles
- Bristol Airport 58 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Braeside Guesthouse
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 2 per day.
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
11:00 - 22:30
08:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Check-in between 10:30 and 12:30 is available. Please notify the property of your estimated arrival time.
Please inform Braeside Guesthouse in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.