Bridge End Farm Cottages
Bridge End Farm, Boot, CA19 1TG, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 45 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Four-Bedroom Cottage - Wastwater
Four-Bedroom Cottage - Bridge End Farmhouse
Four-Bedroom Cottage - Scafell
One-Bedroom Cottage - Stanley Ghyll
One-Bedroom Cottage - Whillan Beck
One-Bedroom Cottage - Hardknott
One-Bedroom Cottage - Wrynose
Bridge End Farm Cottages consists of 7 stunning 17th century barn conversions and their original farmhouse. All the unique historical features, such as oak panelling and beams, flag stone flooring, pink granite walls and original layouts have been beautifully preserved to create the luxury self catering cottages that you will now find. Come and experience the heart of the Lake District National Park and take a step back in time in our 400 year old renovations. Please visit our website www.selectcottages.com for full information about the properties, plenty of photos, up to dat availability and online booking.
Property surroundings –
- Wasdale 3.1 miles
- Scafell Pike 4.2 miles
- Wastwater Lake 4.6 miles
- Muncaster Castle 5.4 miles
- Ravenglass & Eskdale Steam Railway 6.3 miles
- Buttermere 8.6 miles
- Coniston Water 8.8 miles
- Tarn Hows 8.9 miles
- Grizedale Forest 11.1 miles
- Rydal Water 11.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Cat Bells 12.4 miles
- Hill Top 12.5 miles
- Derwentwater 13.3 miles
- Lake Windermere 13.6 miles
- World of Beatrix Potter 14.3 miles
- Dalton Castle 17.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Also Dale View shop just 20 metres from the cottages. Supermarket 0 miles
- Good food and real Cumbrian Ales just a stroll from the cottages Restaurant 0 miles
- Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Superb food and real Cumbrian Ales just a stroll from the cottages Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Eskdale Stores for a good range of groceries and open most days of the week. Supermarket 3 miles
- there are many other superb walks, hikes and climbs in the area - easy, medium and full day hikes are all possible. Mountain 0 miles
- The beautiful and cascading Whillan Beck runs through our grounds. River 0 miles
- The River Esk is a real delight - walk to the stepping stones by the church and then a little further to see the beautiful Stanley Force waterfall. River 0.3 miles
- Harter Fell with great views can be hiked up from the door starting with a lovely walk along the River Esk. Mountain 4 miles
- Scafell and Scafell Pike, England's highest mountains and many other great walks and hikes can be started right from the cottage door. Mountain 5 miles
- Wastwater Lake - voted Britain's Best View is a lovely walk from the cottages or take the short drive there. Lake 5 miles
- Isle of Man Airport 58.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- BBQ facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Horse riding (Additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Entertainment and family services
- Baby safety gates
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:30 hours
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Bridge End Farm Cottages accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Towels, linen, toiletries and cleaning are provided.
Please note that 3 parking spaces are allocated for The Farmhouse and Scafell Cottage, 2 parking spaces are available for Wastwater Cottage and one parking space is allocated to the bedroom cottages, Whillan Beck, Wrynose, Stanley Ghyll and Hardknott Cottage. If you require additional parking, please contact the property in advance of arrival.
Please note that the additional fold-out bed that can be provided measures 190 cm in length and 75 cm in width.
Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces.