Bridge House Hotel
Reigate Hill, Reigate, RH2 9RP, United Kingdom –
5 reasons to choose Bridge House Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
We make all our guests feel welcome. Regular guests let us know the little things that make a difference to them and we do our best to remember them the next time they come. Families trust us to look after their loved ones when they come to visit. All of our team love giving that warm welcome that makes the difference between "just" a place to stay and a place you "want" to stay.
Property surroundings –
- Walton Heath Golf Club 2.7 miles
- Walton-on-the-Hill 3 miles
- Box Hill 5.2 miles
- Betchworth Park Golf Club 5.2 miles
- Denbies Wine Estate 5.7 miles
- Horley Council Offices 5.7 miles
- Horley Library 5.8 miles
- Spire Gatwick Park Hospital 6 miles
- Gatwick Airport North Terminal 6.5 miles
- Gatwick Airport South Terminal 6.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Nonsuch Park 7.3 miles
- Chessington World of Adventures 8.4 miles
- Morden 10.2 miles
- Colliers Wood 11.3 miles
- Wimbledon 11.5 miles
- Hampton Court Palace 12 miles
- The All England Lawn Tennis Club Centre Court 12.4 miles
- Royal Albert Hall 17 miles
- Westminster Abbey 17.1 miles
- Canary Wharf 18.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Reigate Hill tea rooms Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 7 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 18.7 miles
- London City Airport 20.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
- BBQ facilities (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
WiFi is available in public areas and charges are applicable.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Shoeshine (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Bridal suite
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 00:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child or adult is charged GBP 15 per night in an extra bed.
One child under 4 years is charged GBP 10 per night in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Bridge House Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.