The Brighton Hotel
143-145 Kings Road, Brighton & Hove, BN1 2PQ, United Kingdom –
King Room with Sea View
Double Room with Four Poster Bed
Basement Double Room
Double Room with Partial Sea View
Standard Single Room
Twin Room with Partial Sea View
Double Room with Sea View
The Grade II listed Brighton Hotel is one of the most charming hotels in Brighton where you are guaranteed a warm and personal welcome. It is located on the seafront directly opposite the famous Brighton Bandstand and very close to the West Pier.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- i360 Observation Tower 0.2 miles
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre 0.2 miles
- Victoria Gardens 0.3 miles
- West Street, Brighton 0.5 miles
- Brighton Dome Studio Theatre 0.5 miles
- Brighton Clock Tower 0.6 miles
- The Lanes 0.6 miles
- Royal Theatre Brighton 0.6 miles
- Brighton & Hove City Council 0.6 miles
- Sussex County Cricket Ground 0.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Komedia 0.7 miles
- Brighton Dome 0.7 miles
- The Royal Pavilion 0.7 miles
- Brighton railway station 0.7 miles
- Brighton Pier 0.9 miles
- Preston Park 1.6 miles
- Brighton Beach 1.7 miles
- Brighton Marina 2.3 miles
- AMEX Stadium 4.1 miles
- Glyndebourne Opera House 10.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Lion & Lobster Pub Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Bandstand Cafe Bistro - Brighton Beach Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Open Market Market 1.6 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.1 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 46.7 miles
- London City Airport 47.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Brighton Hotel Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 reasons to choose The Brighton Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 9 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Brighton & Hove
Most popular facilities
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Brighton Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that bookings made that require payment at the time of booking will also require the payment card to be presented at the time of arrival.
If you wish to pay in cash, a GBP 50 security deposit will be charged on your arrival and returned on your departure.
Please note that the hotel no longer accepts payments by cheque.
Breakfast is served as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 07.00 until 10.00.
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays: 08.00 until 11.00
Please note that reservations for the car park are not possible. Due to restrictions, please note that no vans can be parked in the car park.
Please note that the breakfast and dinner option is based on a 2 course meal. Some options in the menu may incur an extra charge.