10 Madeira Place, Kemptown, Brighton & Hove, BN2 1TN, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 556 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Brightonwave! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
A 4-star Silver award-winning bed and breakfast in Brighton, East Sussex, this stylish boutique-style property is centrally located within minutes of the sea, pier, conference center and shops.
Set within a traditional 19th century townhouse, Brightonwave has been carefully refurbished to offer a stylish, contemporary B&B. It features 8 guest rooms, each of which is equipped with a private bathroom, and state-of-the-art technology, including a flat-screen TV with DVD and CD player. Wi-Fi access is also available throughout the building for those with their own laptop. If you don’t have your computer with you, you can take advantage of the computer in the comfortable lounge area.
The 2 Brighton universities (university of Brighton and Sussex University) along with the teaching hospital and other local businesses are easily accessible by public transportation from Brightonwave. The friendly and efficient staff will be happy to make travel arrangements for you, on request.
This is our guests' favorite part of Brighton & Hove, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Brighton Beach8.3 Very good beach500 feet from property
Hove Beach8.4 Very good beach1 miles from property
- Is , lunch and supper included in the price of the hotel ? All the best Sarah CooksonThank you for your enquiry. It is just bed and breakfast - there are many restaurants close by. Best Wishes, BrightonwaveAnswered on 25 June 2020
- Hi, do all rooms have an en-suite bathroom?Thank you for your question. Yes, all rooms are en-suite. The garden room has a whirlpool bath in the en/suite.Answered on 10 December 2021
- hello what are your parking facilities please?Hello, Thanks for your message. You can purchase on-street parking vouchers from us for the zone C streets around us. These currently cost £10 cash pe..Answered on 16 May 2021
- hi why is the four poster room single occupancyHi, The 4 poster room can be booked for single or double occupancy - there should be both options available. Thanks, BrightonwaveAnswered on 2 September 2021
- Hi. Can we come and go as we please or our room??Hi, Thank you for your enquiry. Yes, you have keys for the outside doors and your room to come and go as you please. Best Wishes, BrightonwaveAnswered on 13 October 2021
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- CD player
- DVD player
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Street parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Invoice provided
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Non-smoking rooms
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Debit card Brightonwave accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Check-in is by appointment. Please provide an arrival time, either by using the comments box when making your reservation or by contacting Brightonwave directly, using the contact details supplied on your confirmation email.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Brightonwave of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Brightonwave
The nearest beach is 500 feet from Brightonwave.
Guests staying at Brightonwave can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Brightonwave offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Brightonwave is 0.7 miles from the center of Brighton & Hove.
Room options at Brightonwave include:
Check-in at Brightonwave is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Brightonwave may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.