Mercure Brigstow Bristol
Welsh Back 5-7, Bristol, BS1 4SP, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 1963 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
5 reasons to choose Mercure Brigstow Bristol
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 7 languages
Booking is safe
This midscale non-standardized brand promises that your stay will be a success thanks to the unique combination it offers: the strength of a guaranteed quality and the genuine experience of hotels managed by passionate hoteliers.
Mercure Brigstow Bristol takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Baldwin Street 0.1 miles
- St Nicholas Market 0.1 miles
- Castle Park 0.2 miles
- Queen Square 0.2 miles
- The Galleries 0.3 miles
- British Empire and Commonwealth Museum 0.3 miles
- The University of Law - Bristol 0.4 miles
- Bristol Royal Infirmary 0.4 miles
- Bristol Cathedral 0.4 miles
- Bristol Central Library 0.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Cabot Circus 0.5 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 0.6 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 0.6 miles
- Clifton 1.3 miles
- Bristol Zoo Gardens 1.5 miles
- Ashton Court 2.3 miles
- Bristol Parkway Station 4.7 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 10.5 miles
- Royal Crescent 10.7 miles
- The Circus Bath 10.9 miles
- Bristol Airport 6.9 miles
- Cardiff Airport 32.5 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 56.6 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 15 per day.
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:30 - 00:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Children over 15 can be accommodated by reserving inter-connecting rooms subject to availability on request.
Parking is available in the adjacent Queen Charlotte Street NCP secure car park, pay on exit, guests of the hotel receive a 25% discount from the NCP tariff. Alternatively, free on-street car parking is ample in the surrounding area between 18:00 – 08:00 hours and all day Sunday.
Please note that the credit card used to book must be presented on arrival.