Mercure Brigstow Bristol
Welsh Back 5-7, Bristol, BS1 4SP, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 2001 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Mercure Brigstow Bristol.
5 Reasons to Choose Mercure Brigstow Bristol
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
This midscale non-standardized brand promises that your stay will be a success thanks to the unique combination it offers: the strength of a guaranteed quality and the genuine experience of hotels managed by passionate hoteliers.
Area Info –
- Baldwin Street 0.1 miles
- St Nicholas Market 0.1 miles
- Castle Park 0.2 miles
- Queen Square 0.2 miles
- The Galleries 0.3 miles
- British Empire and Commonwealth Museum 0.3 miles
- The University of Law - Bristol 0.4 miles
- Bristol Royal Infirmary 0.4 miles
- Bristol Cathedral 0.4 miles
- Bristol Central Library 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cabot Circus 0.5 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station 0.6 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 0.6 miles
- Clifton 1.3 miles
- Bristol Zoo Gardens 1.5 miles
- Ashton Court 2.3 miles
- Bristol Parkway Station 4.7 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 10.5 miles
- Royal Crescent 10.7 miles
- The Circus Bath 10.9 miles
- Bristol Airport 6.9 miles
- Cardiff Airport 32.5 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 56.6 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 15 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Children over 15 years old can be accommodated by reserving inter-connecting rooms subject to availability upon request.
Parking is available in the adjacent Queen Charlotte Street NCP secure parking lot, pay on exit, guests at the the hotel receive a 25% discount from the NCP tariff. Alternatively, free on-street parking is spacious in the surrounding area between 6 pm – 8 am hours and all day Sunday.
The credit card used to book must be presented upon arrival.