Beside the magnificent Great Orme, Bron Orme Private Hotel offers hearty breakfasts and elegant rooms. Guests can relax in the leafy gardens with wonderful views of Llandudno Bay.
The bright and airy bedrooms at Bron Orme each have a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee facilities. All rooms feature a private modern bathroom with a hairdryer, and ironing facilities are provided.
Traditional full Welsh breakfasts are served daily in the spacious dining room, with light continental options also available.
Just 1,650 feet from the lively seafront, Bron Orme Private Hotel is a 10-minute walk from Llandudno Pier. Free parking is available nearby, and Snowdonia National Park is a 15-minute drive away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Llandudno, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Llandudno North Shore Beach8.1 Very good beach1,500 feet from property
Llandudno West Shore Beach8.4 Very good beach5,100 feet from property
- Do you have parking / charging for disabled scooter And ground or first floor rooms Thanks Peter SivillWe have bedrooms on the first floor,and we could recharge a scooter if required .We are situated on the lower part of the Great Orme so we are situate..Answered on September 20, 2021
- Hi Can you tell me whether your twin room with the Garden View is on the First floor?Yes this room is on the first floor and very popular as it looks over the garden and has a sea view towards the Little Orme .Answered on May 7, 2022
- Can you let me know when you reopen please, you look like your Hotel has everything I’m looking for,We opened on the 17th May 2021.Answered on June 9, 2021
- I’ve booked for 26th June and will bring my motor scooter thank youOk ,if you speak to us when you arrive we will show you where to park .Answered on June 12, 2021
- Are you open during the lockdown? Intend to stay for 1-3 weeks for study. JenThank you for your enquiry unfortunately we have closed the hotel until this lock down has finished, when hopefully we will be able to consider re-openingAnswered on October 19, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Debit card Bron Orme Private Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Bron Orme Private Hotel
From the nearest airport, you can get to Bron Orme Private Hotel by:
- Train 2h
Bron Orme Private Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Temporary art galleries
- Bar crawls
The nearest beach is 1,650 feet from Bron Orme Private Hotel.
Guests staying at Bron Orme Private Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Bron Orme Private Hotel is 1,950 feet from the center of Llandudno.
The prices at Bron Orme Private Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Bron Orme Private Hotel is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Room options at Bron Orme Private Hotel include: