Brookside Hotel & Restaurant
Brook Lane, Chester, CH2 2AN, United Kingdom –
Superior Double Room
Small Double Room - Single Occupancy
Standard Double Room- Single Occupancy
Standard Double Room
Small Double Room
Four Poster Room
Family owned for over 10 years we are proud to welcome you to our lovely hotel where Guest service is at the heart of who we are. Nothing will be too much trouble we want your experience of Chester to be positive our hotel "Chester's Hidden Gem" endeavors to exceed your expectations.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- University of Chester 0.3 miles
- Chester Train Station 0.5 miles
- Chester Cathedral 0.6 miles
- Countess of Chester Hospital 0.6 miles
- Guildhall, Chester 0.8 miles
- Chester Racecourse 0.9 miles
- Grosvenor Museum 0.9 miles
- Chester Castle 1.1 miles
- Chester Zoo 1.9 miles
- Delamere Forest 5.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Sefton Park 12.8 miles
- Liverpool Echo Arena 14.1 miles
- Echo Arena 14.2 miles
- Liverpool ONE 14.4 miles
- Albert Dock 14.4 miles
- Lime Street Train Station 14.7 miles
- Pier Head 14.8 miles
- Royal Court Theatre 14.8 miles
- Anfield Stadium 16.1 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Chester Market 1 miles
- Dee River 1 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 9.5 miles
- Manchester Airport 27.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner
5 reasons to choose Brookside Hotel & Restaurant
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Chester
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 23:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 15 years||
Can use an existing bed
|£15 per child, per night|
The maximum number of children allowed in existing beds is dependent on the room you choose. Please check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Brookside Hotel & Restaurant accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.