Broughton Craggs Hotel
Craggs Road, Great Broughton, Cockermouth, CA13 0XP , United Kingdom –
Broughton Craggs Hotel was originally built as a Gentleman's residence in 1858 and later converted to a hotel in 1975. The Horton family have owned the hotel since the Spring of 2006 and during this period it has been through considerable refurbishment keeping the character of the beautiful building yet extending the services the family run hotel has to offer. Being in the hospitality business for over 20 years means the Horton family understand and value the needs of their customers.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Whinlatter Forest Park 8.5 miles
- Go Ape Whinlatter Forest Park 8.9 miles
- Buttermere 12 miles
- Cat Bells 12.4 miles
- Theatre by the Lake 12.5 miles
- Derwentwater 12.8 miles
- Wastwater Lake 15.8 miles
- Wasdale 16.8 miles
- Scafell Pike 17.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 reasons to choose Broughton Craggs Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Food & Drink
- Bridal suite
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 22:00
Until 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
One child from 3 to 12 years is charged GBP 15 per person per night in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged GBP 25 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Broughton Craggs Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
- From the M6 motorway, join the A66 west-bound at Penrith. Follow the A66 Road past Keswick and at the second Cockermouth roundabout, continue on the A66 heading towards Workington. Take the next right signed "Great Broughton" then after the bridge there is a 3-way turning; go straight ahead on to "Little Brow", then up the hill, turn right and the hotel is 100 yards on the left after Broughton Park.
- From Carlisle, follow the A595 to Cockermouth A66. At the final roundabout at the A66 take a right (following signs to Workington on the A66). Take the next right signed "Great Broughton" then after the bridge there is a 3-way turning; go straight ahead on to "Little Brow". Go up the hill, turn right and the hotel is 100 yards on the left after Broughton Park,